Rhinoplasty, also known as a “nose job”, is a surgical procedure to improve the shape and size of the nose. The functional aspect of the nose is called Septoplasty and is known to improve breathing. Both procedures are performed at the same time to create a beautiful nose that breathes well.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change the following:
- The size of the nose in relation to achieve facial balance
- The width of the nose at the bridge
- The size and position of the nostrils
- Alterations to nasal tips that are enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Alterations to nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
Do not focus on achieving a more symmetrical nose. But rather creating facial balance and proper portions for yourself.
Dr. Chobanian says: “A woman without a nose is a woman without a face, which goes for men too! I feel that the nose reflects character. As the focus of each person’s face, it reflects their identity. Therefore, it should look the way you want it! I’ll draw your ideal nose on your photos.”